The Dewey Beach Lions Club continues to provide support for needy local families by constructing wheelchair ramps, providing loans of wheelchairs, eyeglasses, hearing aids, and other ambulatory equipment.
If you or someone you know is in need of one of these services, please feel free to contact us by filling out the form on the right with the nature of your request. A Lions Club Member will contact you as soon as is possible to discuss the details of your situation and to inform you of how we may be of service.
Completed on On December 15th, 2009, the Dewey Beach Lions Club Clubhouse is a 4,700 sq ft building with a seating capacity of 125 people. The venue features a full service bar with 47″ plasma TV, a caterer’s kitchen with stove, oven, fryer, dishwasher, and ice machine, a game room featuring a 55″ plasma TV and a 13′ HD projector screen/TV with wireless microphones in the main hall.
To see our 'Upcoming Events' calendar, please click HERE.
If you have a group or organization looking for a place to host your next event or function, please contact us by filling out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you promptly. You may also contact us HERE.
Our approved caterers are: The Big Fish Group, Bethany Blues, and Woodys.
Clubhouse Rental Inquiry
You're One in a Million...well...1.4 Million that is!
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become a Lion? As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
Choose the Membership That's Right for You
Lions clubs are composed of diverse people in communities in nearly every corner of the world. That's why we offer you several ways to become a Lion – and serve. Lions clubs offer volunteer programs for college students, kids, adults and families. Please consider the types of memberships below, then fill out the form on the right for more information and to begin.
- Regular Membership: Are you interested in volunteer programs, community service and making our world a better place? Lions Clubs International (LCI) offers community members the opportunity to volunteer locally together as a group. Members are expected to meet membership requirements such as dues set by the club and LCI. Take the first step toward membership today – contact a local club and ask to be invited to a meeting.
- Family Membership: Looking for special volunteer programs and activities you can do with your family? Family membership allows relatives to volunteer together at a reduced dues rate. Family members must meet membership requirements, live in the same household and belong to the same club. Children cannot become members, but can participate in the Cub Program, which allows children under age 12 the opportunity to build a lifelong dedication to helping others. If more than one member of your family is joining a club, tell them you want to join as a family unit.
- Student Membership: Our student volunteer programs allow you to make new friends – and help others in your community at the same time. With a student membership, your dues are reduced. If you are enrolled in an educational institution and between the age of legal majority and 30, tell the club you are joining that you would like to take advantage of the Student Member Program dues discount.
- Leo The Lion Membership: If you are a current or former Leo club member between the age of legal majority and through age 30, take the opportunity to receive a dues discount and continue doing volunteer work with Lions Clubs International ... as a Lion!
- Volunteer Programs: For more membership information, contact our Membership and New Club Programs Department